Gather your notes and grab a cup of coffee!
My friend the time has come to make the most of all the work you have been doing! So gather your notes from each of the previous lessons and let's do a little research.
As you read through each exercise you are going to find certain words and themes. You may also have unexpected words and phrases pop out at you. Highlight them all as they form a pattern that is going to help you fine-tune your Core Values in our next lesson.
Define your Core Values
How you define your Core Values is 100% unique to you, just as your values are unique to you. Spend a little time defining each of your Core Values below in a way that feels real and authentic to you.
As an example here is how I defined my core values:
I live my life and operate my business by these 5 core values.
- I take responsibility – to always act with the highest level of integrity and do what is right, rather what is easy
- I am always kind and supportive – trusting those around me are doing the best they can with the knowledge they have.
- I serve with excellence – delivering the very best version of ourselves at all times.
- I choose to be happy – recognizing that happiness is a choice and one we can make even in the toughest situations.
- I am authentic – always open, honest and truthful